Agabus

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

2008 presidential race

Well, at this point I am leaning towards Rudy because I have always admired him. Yet he is pro abortion and pro homosexual marriage and I am opposed to both. Is there anyone else? I think that the elite are running this country anyway and dictating what they want us to believe. Look at Rosie the loudmouth obnoxious woman who thinks she has the to tell us that she alone is right and we all are wrong if we disagree.

Look at all the hype about Anna Nicole Smith. I am tired of this because she was no more important than anyone else. She was a very troubled individual. I think that many in the entertainment field in Hollywood, TV and movies have similar troubles. They do not know how to handle them. Many of them turn to Buddhism and preach that but yell and scream when we evangelical Christians speak about the truth of the gospel of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home