Agabus

Monday, June 12, 2006

al-Zarqawi

I am happy that another evil terrorist has been removed from this world but at the same time, as a Christian, I am not happy that he went to hell. That's right, I assuem he is there because he was no one who believed in Jesus as Lord and Savior. In fact, his life was filled with hate and violence. He is not in heaven and that is sad. If only he had repented and turned to Jesus for forgivness he would have found it. Although we triumph at the justice in this case, we still are sad because another soul has gone to hell. The Lord doe snot rejoice in the death of the wicked. I am disturbed by an editorial I heard yesterday on WMCA a local Christian radio station. We should not gloat over soul going to hell. It is sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home